Today I pulled out of the L. flea mkt., this morning, 28th of October, Sunday. Yesterday Tom made a total ass of his self by fighting with an employee of his. THe guy, Mike, came in from the outside with his brother and his brother's wife or girlfriend, then Mike, the guy who was selling for Tom at the Gun and knife show, came up to Tom and they started to fight verbally. This went on for an hour or more. At one point, Tom told Mike to "get the Fk..outta here" and take the gun they were fighting over, and Tom wasn't going to pay him anything more. Then Dee went on break, Tom's assistant. After Dee left, Mike came back and talked to Tom about being his friend etc. and Tom said he would give him, Mike, money, 150.00 and more later. It really unnerved me.
Roland and Melissa came by around 3:45 P and asked me how I was, I said not so swell. Roland said he tried to "get into it" with Tom and his entourage before, and Roland got shamed and told to call the police if he did not like it.
So...I made a statement to the Police in Three Rivers this a.m. I wrote out a statement on notebook paper and the policeman listened to me talk and then copied the journal entry. I went to the flea market and cleared my stuff out and told Steve I wasn't mad at hIM but I didn't want to see Tom today.
Also, Dee wasn't talking to me yesterday. Tom had told Dee not to sell for him about 10:00 am and then at 3:30 P when Tom left for the day he said Dee could sell and collect for him.
I'm glad I'm not around to watch the dynamics of that whole bunch. Paul says there's a lot of crums down there.
Received a massage today at craft fair which took away some of the tense vibes I was harboring since this incident a week ago.
ReplyDelete