Thursday, November 1, 2012

Blackwell oblique pen

I plan to get a Blackwell Oblique pen for birthday or Christmas.  The maker of them is having surgery so I will have to backorder, they tell me at John Neal Bookseller in NC, who supplies my points and ink, etc. 

I need to get one of those laundry marking pens so I can draw lines on dark paper.  They have those.

I have a craft fair on Saturday, I really need to make my booth more vertical by propping up my portfolios. 

I have more placemats.  I may go out and buy more greeting cards as I have plenty of plastic pouches for them that Meg sent me.  I have a good-size inventory. 

Sold a painting yesterday for 50.00 and sent the original out, it is called "Desert Mountains" and it is blue, mostly, and it is done in pastel.

I sent it via US Post Office for 3.00 insured for $50.00 and marked fragile, do not bend.

No comments:

Post a Comment