I am going to Post Univ. now in Waterbury Conn online. Heard from an old old friend the other day, mssg on FB that if I wanted a certain book to teach Paul to read she'd send it. Hmmm. I offered to send her 10.00 for it.
Problem is, I don't think I can get Paul to listen for long. Maybe if I pay him money in increments he'll listen to being taught. But if he's truly dyslexic, how can he learn?
Whoopee Goldberg is dyslexic. So is George Lopez' son Max.
Some bipolar guy stole 3 buses (in succession), and drove it to Detroit, they said he had "psychosis".
I say change his diagnosis to schizophrenia. I think the kid was 14 or so.
The law will have to set a precedent to make these kids take their meds or else.
Or else incarceration, I guess.
Still haven't heard from George, my brother, in a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment