Paul spilled my pop on the computer and almost broke it. Hezzy was on my foot (female dog) and Paul kicked her because I complained she was in the way, which sent my pop flying, so of course I hit Paul on the arm twice and told him "that's 250.00" if it breaks.
Aside from that, we've been getting along ok. Paul didn't go to church cuz I told people he cannot read.
That's his reason anyway. Alice S. was ecstatic about having the K. family on front of a college (Christian) magazine, 4 generations of women, all who got engaged on campus, how sweet.
I did the craft fair. I hope it was not a total waste. I traded 4 greeting cards from a photographer for my 4 greeting cards of flourished birds.
I heard from Pat M. who is George S's. mother who raised him. It was good to hear from her, her email was buried under a bunch of email.
No comments:
Post a Comment