I did not manage to make my booth more vertical. I watched another vendor get a large stroke of luck or a blessing as someone loaned her a rack for her purses she was selling.
The vendor next to me was very nice. I got a massage for 1.00, about 3-4 minutes, really did the trick, felt so relaxed, she was doing it for tips at the craft fair I was at. I was next to a reflexology expert and also a shake selling person who had lost 22 lbs drinking shakes every day with regular eating, but she ate less because she wanted less, her name was Dawn. She was real nice to me, gave me a bottle of water and several napkins which I needed. I broke out my paints to do names and meanings, which one little girl really appreciated.
I received enough ink for probably a year in the past 2 or 3 weeks. I have a bottle of Higgins Eternal, 2 bottles of Yasytini (2 oz) and a small sample bottle of Moon palace Sumi ink. I did order a luandry marker for dark paper, 1 Hunt oblique penholder, one pad of paper, gridded for Copperplate and Spencerian which I do (Spencerian), and the coveted Blackwell oblique penholder which is 38.00, hand-made. but backordered.
Paul my hubby backordered an item from Menards last night, a pressure guauge for an air compressor, 20.00. They will call us in 10 days whent they get it. He's been looking for a pressure valve guide for a long time and finally found it. I found plexiglass there at Menards for 9.98 for 5/8th inch 18 x 24" plexiglass which I use for a light table, which I make with surrounding tape to block out ambient light to my eyes.
I tape out an area around the 8.5 x 11" area that I usually light up to show lines. If I need a bigger board, I have them. I have 4 light boards and one masonite padded flourishing board, all hand-made by me.
I'd like to sell made up ones someday, but I'm kind of lazy at my age, 55 almost 56 in 2 weeks, and I like to do art, not really make hardware stuff. Still I would make light boards if people (Pendragons?) wanted them.
I also spray paint mats on my work using paper stemcils cut from newspaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment