Paul just came home with a scope he found in the dumpster, about 3 foot long. It's pretty unwieldy. I haven't looked through it yet, it's a Bushnell 430. Probably some window peeper ditched it. Hezzy keeps trying to get at my sweet potatoes. You can probably look at the stars with the scope. Paul is still messing with it.
I bought a ratchet for Paul on Thanksgiving day with my birthday money, 20.00 of it.
It's like having a whole toolbox in one tool.
Skippy is watching me closely to see if I'm okay with this scope. He's very alert and wants to bark, but doesn't cuz we told him not to. His button ears are halfway up.
Ron was walking around with the "Meijers boy", and now Ron is looking in people's cars now.
I treated the cats to a little canned food Thanksgiving week. Hezzy was jumpy around Ron.
I bought a few acrylic tubes of paint this a.m. along with 50 thermal pouches. Plan to Monday go to Cartridge world or Office Depot and make copies of my finished penwork and then laminate them. Paul may make fish tonight on the panini grill. Oops, refrig is avalanched, too many leftovers. God bless leftovers. How many times do I age them then toss them? Oh well.
Paul and I went to the Sal Army store yesterday a.m. then home, then to B&G, then to Wendy's in Schoolcraft. Got home 4:00 ish, Leah called, asked me down for birthday dinner of pizza, ice cream. I had already said I was going to come down, so we did. I drove home 8:00 ish and was really tired. Woke up early this a.m.and went to Julianna's for breakfast, got free breakfast. (didn't expect it), from waitress. I gave her a flourished bird placemat.
Paul's talking to himself as he works at the stove. He always talks to himself. I hear him in next room having conversations with his own self, at first it was wierd, but I'm used to it now. I'm also pretty used to him talking to me during the news and can tune out about 50% of it and listen to news and pay attn to Paul about 30% of time or so. (that leaves 20% where I don't know what I'm hearing, too much noise).
Paul is making ham sandwiches, not fish. That's okay. I had some of yesterday's sweet potatoes.
Just listened to Sugarland "it happens". Somebody just called looking for Gail Fox trying to sell us a fruit basket. We've got a few nuts here, but no fruit. A nut next door.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment