Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tuesday in April.

I am driving an Amish gal home from her mom's every day for 2 weeks.  She has a dental appt. today in Colon, so I'll add that to my fare.

Uber called me last night and I hung up on them.  I drive daughters and wives of friends, not strangers.

2:30 I go pick her up. She is working in a greenhouse.

Paul got the woodstove going again, praise the LORD!  It took him a while.  I laid hands on the cold woodstove last night this morning early and prayed for it and Paul, un-beknownst to Paul.  It's going good now.

Class went good yesterday.  I had only one student.  She is doing well, N.R.   We have 3 more classes, then I have bone and joint "camp" which is where they take my labs, etc., and Jill my sister is going with me to that.

On the 28th I go back up to the eye doctor as follow up for my shingles bout last year that nearly took my right eye.  I am seeing fine.  A little tight or dry once in a while (we have a dry house), but my eye is good.

My counseling appt. went well today.  It is snowy out, but the birds are singing.

At least we are not getting 1 foot of snow like NY and Boston.  Even DC is getting more snow that SW Michigan.

I found out the Mendon Farm Market on Thursdays in summer has 5.00 tables, and I want to participate, every week if possible.  that is cheap table rent.

Skippy is still very skinny.  I don't know if we can save him. He is skin and bones and it would cost $200.00 to diagnose him.  Paul thinks it's cancer. He got wormed last December 2016.

A couple of women I know want me to teach them finger picking on the guitar.

Paul and I used the food pantry nearby last Thursday.  Yuck.

We have lots of pasta and oatmeal and rice.

Well, over the next 2 weeks I'll earn about 70.00.

I bought life insurance, 9.00/month for 2,000.00 benefit for Paul in case I croak on the OR table.




No comments:

Post a Comment