Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Middlebury IND

Hello again.  Am going to Middlebury today, Lord willing, to see Rose Schmucker's art class, taking Leah and Veronica and Laura and baby.   Going to Wilma's this afternoon.

Am at Library right now.  Jill had a heart attack and is okay.  She had a stent put in and she will have another stent put in next week.  I talked to her yesterday, she is in good spirits, it seems.

I had a good time at class yesterday.   2 new students, Muriel and Mary, that Nancy brought.  Mary was very happy and although she didn't do a perfect scalloped leaf, she was quite pleased.  Muriel was kind of frustrated.  Nancy has been to 3 classes of mine and was independent and progressive.  Muriel watched Nancy and "got it".  It helped that Nancy was right across from Muriel whereas I was next to her.

Pretty soon Muriel was pleased enough with her leaves to hold them up and show the crochet group in the same room and said "See what I did today, it's fun, it's easy, why don't you come next week and learn to do one-stroke painting?"!!!

About 5 more weeks and I'll be heading for surgery to get my knee (right) replaced, on May 4th.  

I got the run-around with my prescription part D approval.  Soc Secy told me to go to DHS, and DHS told me to go to Soc Secy, who told me to go to Meridian, who said there was a "glitch" in their system and they were sorry.   Okay, 2-3 weeks later I pick up my Rx.  But not before I wrote a letter to DHS with cc to senator, congressman and President!  I only sent a copy out to President.   It will be okay.  If they call about it I'll tell them it's resolved.

Lansing called me yesterday about my issues with DHS.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment