Have job at 2:30, then 3:30 P.M. TODAY. Picked up person at 7:30 a.m. in Burr Oak, took to Colon to DDS to have toofy filled, took her to her moms.
Had a call yesterday for a fare tomorrow, had to turn down cuz we are doing taxes 9:45 a.m. and then I have to pick up someone 2:30, not sure I'll be available at 12:30 p.m. Just too much.
My bro, Mark, bought a 2nd motorcycle, Harley, he is soooo happy. I am glad he is happy, but I don't really want to see him ride again. I understand though. Live to ride.
2:10, I have to be at a farm nearby at 2:30 p.m.
Yesterday someone (jerk!) stole my sign off my van. Needed my phone number? Used to decorate dorm room? I don't know. Was stolen 3:30 in Colon, MI.
Monday had good class. 2 more classes I think, maybe 3, until April 17th when I get my labs taken, then May 4th when I get my knee replaced.
Coming right up here.
Paul had some weakness today, he lay down a bit on his chair.
We are running the woodstove again, it helps heat the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment