Sunday, March 26, 2017

House in March ...paul & skippy

Skippy is emaciated from probably cancer but is still alive. Paul is right now walking around the house looking at our yard and garden. Its 60 degrees out.

I made painted soaps from dollar store soaps i painted with acrylics. Sat. I went to centreville business expo and displayed soaps in easter box basket.

This week im supposed to drive up to kal. On wed. 9 am. I may make it next friday 7th if theyll let me. I have appt 1.00 on thurs this week...broken tooth ..doesnt hurt.

My sis had heart attack 3.20.17, 3 vessel. Got 1 stent put in, will get other two stents in this or next week . Until then they expect her to do nothing hardly at all.

L.h. and daughter r going to middlebury tues using daughters driver.

Paul is pounding something...i dont know what, outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment