Wow, what a day. One day older and a lot deeper in debt. We went to the oil change place (with van) and it turns out we need rack and pinion done as well as leaky oil pan and brake fluid. We got about 200.00 worth of repairs done today. Could not afford the rack and pinion thing yet--that's another 800.00. I was going to take Leah around in the van this Thursday, good thing they found this before I did.
Guess I'll take the Malibu to Mendon and Three Rivers on Thursday.
I also had physical therapy. Am going to get (or try to) out of my contract with A.F. gym because my physical therapist doesn't want me overdoing it.
I helped Leah with her laundry yesterday and woke up with swollen, stiff knees, could hardly walk. So I scheduled physical therapy for today and got the stiffness out with 10 minutes on the bike. No weights for me today.
We went grocery shopping early today, I forgot tuna, so I got 9 cans of it after painting class. I'll post my paintings, 19 of them, later.
viv
No comments:
Post a Comment