I dropped all my classes at KVCC and concentrated on cleaning. We have been termed a health risk here in our apartment due to clutter. We are fighting over space. Paul cleaned it and cleared stuff out and I brought out a rolling cart from the bedroom to the living room. I wanted to put my art stuff on it. Paul said "no". I may concede by the end of the week. I got two off-site storage cubicles for our stuff, one for Paul, 5 x 10', and one for me, 5 x 5. I put all my books and art stuff in the 5 x 5 climate controlled. There is right now stuff in van to go to storage unit.
The Malibu has about 1/4 tank gas. The van does also. Jill is coming down to TR and then up to stop by tomorrow.
If we don't pass inspection Wednesday the 17th our butts are out of here.
viv
No comments:
Post a Comment