Saturday, September 27, 2014
Drove Sarah this morning. To Sturgis and back. From Portage that's about 50 miles. I enjoyed it.
Stephen came along. Paul baled or actually put away bales of hay up in the barn with Toby and James while I drove Sarah and Stephen.
We had a nice breakfast first, of eggs, sausage, cheese casserole and cornbread of sorts, and toast, jam (home made grape), tomatoes (very ripe and red, from garden that day), and milk (unpasturized).
I took Sarah and Steve to Walmart in Sturgis. She bought school supplies. Sarah is teaching this semester. She sure was up early for all her hard work all week. She called me at around 7:30 a.m. & it gave me about 45 or so minutes to arrive at her door, from Portage to Mendon.
Paul and I took the van, not the Malibu. We actually plan on selling the Malibu. It is too expensive for us at this point, and we are repenting of the co-signing of a loan. It is 277/month. On top of 256/month for van and 260.00 a month for insurance.
Anyway we had planned on taking the Malibu to Cole dealership to sell back for payoff, but Sarah called instead.
So I made 17.00 driving over 50 miles, and free great breakfast, picked up 4 items for myself at Dollar store: Batteries (8 AA for 1.00, good deal if fresh), Palmolive dish detergent, toothbrushes, 2 boxes ibuprofen.
We got back, Paul and I, to Portage, 1:10 p.m. and the dogs were whining, especially Skippy.
Skippy has a high pitched whine that about breaks your ear drums.
I fed the dogs, fed Paul a sandwich, rested a bit for 20 minutes, and here I am on computer. need to take dogs for a walk, it is beautiful out.
No comments:
Post a Comment