Sunday, August 24, 2014

Summer is nearly over.  I think of the scripture Is there no balm in Gilead?  Is there no help for the hurt of the daughter of my people?  (Hosea? ) check me on that. It goes on to say "Summer is over and harvest is come and still we are not saved".  whoo boy that is convicting. 


There was a 6.2 magnitude earthquake in N. CA today, 70 people hurt, no one killed (yet).  

Regarding the market as far as me selling my art, I am no where right now.  I pulled out of the Flea Market in late April, early May.  Did the Farmer's Market 3 x this summer, first Thursday of each month.  


Now I am looking at doing Schoolcraft.  Takes 100.00 up front and 50.00/month.  I am also trying to register for school, need to send for my U-M and Davenport transcripts.  This coming week is registation downtown. 

Need glasses, Rx is 59.00, then need to get frames and lenses.  



No comments:

Post a Comment