This weekend was not that awful bad. I'm supposed to take my car into dealer to have it bought back Mon. 10:00 a.m. today. It is now 2:23 am.
I bought the car as a present for Paul. Impressive. He was impressed. I was impressed. Then I was pressed. High payments. Sacrifices. I'm going to try to get out of this payment which would free up more than 300/mo in our budget, insurance and pmt-wise.
The dogs have fleas and Skippy whines part of the night and wakes us up.
Then he wanted to go out 2 x tonite, we accommodated, but it is not good. Fed the cats, that is part of the reason I am up, hungry cats. (3). They have fleas too, but sleep thru them.
I went into Gen'l Dollar yesterday afternoon, --looked for flea collars and couldn't find any. Will have to check at Wally world or Meijer.
Paul and I went to Flea Mkt yesterday. Joe asked me if I am coming back. It's still not that upbeat of a venue. Dawn was not there. Jim was busy, as always. Said Hi.
Chris returned a couple of dolls she could not sell to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment