The van stinks, literally, it has 3 motors, gasoline powered, in it.
I was bummed out about a seminar I went to yesterday which made me feel bad about myself since I don't have $200.00 for the "camp" that is 3 days, where I can learn how to make money with OPM or other people's money.
I'm over my poor self esteem.
Pam is sick a lot. So is Regina. All I can do is detach and keep busy. Leah wants us to come down and see her. That's an option. If only Paul would trust Stephen to stay out and away from his engines, I could empty the van and fumigate it and use it, and store Paul's engines in the workshed at H's.
it is 11:00 and the mail has come. I have to buy 4 stamps and send letters. I could hand-deliver an un-stamped letter to Leah in person. actually 2 letters.
No comments:
Post a Comment