My sister, Meg, died suddenly, on the operating table, well, 24 hours afterward. She had 4 cardiac arrests on operating table. Kidneys shut. She died 24 hours later. Surgery was to tie off a couple of blood vessels in her stomach that were bleeding.
Meg's memorial service is 5-7-16 in Orlando, FL. I will be flying down the 5th, returning the 8th. I wrote a poem for Meg.
Other that that, my eyelid seems a bit less swollen, after the steroid injection I received last week from the ophthalmologist.
Paul found a junk lawnmower and resurrected it. Paul mowed the apt. front lawn with it. He wants to store the mower in the van, along with the go-kart. Not cool in my book.
UPDATE , UPDATE 6-8-2016
I was graciously allowed to store some stuff at Leah and Tobie's, which I did. about a month ago. Paul stored the go kart there. But he kept the motor and found another snow blower for 10.00, which I negotiated for him. I am SUCH A SPINELESS SUCKER FOR my husband. So I let him store THAT in the van. I am always feeling sorry for him because he has "nothing to do", and sits on front porch constantly, when he is not fixing motors.
so,, there are 3 motors in van, the snowblower motor (10 HP), the original snowblower motor Paul had attached to the air compressor to make it gas-powered. also the motor which I bought Paul with my save-a-date job calligraphy money, 99.00, at Harbor Freight (109 with tax, i think), and so the van stinks of gas. BUMMER. my fault, right? Isn't everything my fault around here?
No comments:
Post a Comment