Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Van, insomnia, art presentation

We bought a new Chrysler Town Country van, greyish-teal, 2006, it's a beauty.  Very, very clean.  Spotless. Well taken-care of.  69,000 miles.  Runs quiet!  Good tires, new brakes.  Had good maintenance, was leased then bought by an older couple who traded it in.  (not a repo).

Well my insomnia is as bad as ever even on Risperdal 0.25 mg added.

Our presentation of artwork is low-quality, and I can't seem to motivate Paul to make better presentation for me.

We left the farmer's market early, I was sick from heat and Paul had headache.  We went down early.  It was boring and nobody even stopped to look at my stuff, hardly.  Maybe passed out 3-4 business cards.



1 comment:

  1. Naturally, my sister thought the interest I am paying is exorbitant. I don't think she heard me tell her that we will refinance in a year. She is very burdened with Mark's accident. He broke his leg, dislocated his ankles, punctured his lung, and will be home Thursday this week, with a walker.

    ReplyDelete