Friday, August 16, 2013

Many pages, Aug. 16, 2013

Wow, I have 727 pages in my blog or page views if I read that right. It is Friday and we went to LH an Tobies in Mendon.  I am supposed to go to an art gallery tomorrow but I'm frankly, chicken.  I may send her JPEGs of artwork via email first.  I have to get my brakes fixed.  I need to get photocopies, I spent 15.00 on scans on my flash drive at Office Max, and bought one reduced size photocopy, color, for framing. (Love Keeps No Record of Wrongs).

Paul is working on a bicycle wheel. He just took a shower.  He helped milk 20 or so cows on my friend's Amish farm.  I brought stew with me so we could play with paint, but we did not play at all.  LH kept working, and canned tomatoes. I do admire her for being so industrious.  Her one son is on a bus tour with his young new wife out West for 3 weeks.  Her other son is getting married this fall.  It's grand central station there at dinner time.  John from GR came down from MFB who I know from a former job, who is friend of the family through NY who broke his neck and is doing very well now, father of 3 (3rd is  bun in the oven).

Aaron is getting married Sept. 21st, bun in the oven also, Dec. 2nd is the due date, with Amber.

I haven't heard from siblings in a long time.

Had an opportunity to go to a picnic yesterday but Paul wanted to stay home.

Time for ice cream (Moose tracks yogurt) and then to bed.  Had a good day.  Yesterday was hard because a doctor asked a lot of nosy background questions and I was too glad to get out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment