Tuesday, July 30, 2013

One week later Tuesday Farm Mkt.

Wow, where does the time go?   We went to Bank St. Flea mkt. last week, participated as vendors for 3 hours, paid and left a little early.  No sales.  Couple of nice compliments and some advice to participate on Sat. Bank St.Mkt. Kalamazoo, MI.  SO we returned Sat. a.m. 9:10 a.m. and we could not park for the press of people there.  I drove away disappointed.

News:  Big train crash in Spain last week, 20+ people killed.  Van w pregnant Youth Group Pastor's wife crashed, wife and youth pastor killed, that's 3 people, + one more, press only counted 3 people, but if you count the baby, that's 4 people killed.

2 weeks ago there was a double murder/suicide by the Miller Rd. Post Office.  This week there was a med student shot with one shot in a pool of blood in Fraternity House in Ann Arbor, MI and this person was a nephew of one of our missionaries at church, Larry Yarger, and a relative, distantly, of our pastor's wife who is cousins to Larry Yarger, I think it's cousins.   BTW Larry is in critical condition with dengue fever and we prayed for him.

There was a "customer" if I may call him that, named Jonathan, who came to my booth 3 x for information on pen and ink supplies, techniques, etc.  I sent him to JNB John Neal Bookseller.  Larry Michael, my next door neighbor vendor asked me to write down a few exercises I use for pen and ink, and I did write 3 down for him.  Jonathan came back 2nd time with sketchbook and 3rd time with a peach to give me.  I'm glad I had Paul as an escort.

Paul keeps saying Nancy is going to get evicted, but his information is spotty at best, fueled with an active imagination.






No comments:

Post a Comment