Friday, June 21, 2013

Well I got to Mendon about 8:50 a.m. passed Leah on street she was going opposite way to Chupp, I was on Spring Creek.  She was getting cherries.  Toby got on bike and followed her, I stayed in driveway in my car and prayed.

we went down to Orpha's about 9:45 - 10:00 ish.  Sarah didn't come, is helping Esther her sister with new 5 day old baby Rosellen.

We went to Sturgis and went to Mexican Market first, 11:00.  I overshot it by block and went round block. Ladies took 2 hours there, it seemed, ok maybe an hour. We went to Goodwill next.  Leah bought fish at Mexican mkt and ate in car. I asked them to clean up their messes and not treat my car as a restaraunt. They never stopped eating in my car, just ate and ate junk food the entire time I drove.

At the Goodwill I found a size 20 French Blue suit with skirt and matching blazer, polyester, for 10.00 to wear to Lydia's wedding.

We went to Walmart next.  Then to E&S.  My car was getting heavy.  We found a garage sale and ladies bought books, added to weight of car.  (poor struts).

we went to Rosemary's overshot road CR 24 and checked back of business card where the directions to her house were.  Leah got us there and home again.

At Rosemary's Orpha did not show any artwork, but just talked. Leah did show a few pieces, but I can tell both women were uncomfortable talking about selves and accomplishments.  Orpha does cutting and is very good at that. Rosemary showed her a book with more ideas on that.  Leah showed Rose colored pencil cards that Sharon and Sarah did.  Rose asked me last what I was up to and I showed her the colored border calligraphy with gold ink part of it, and gave her a piece of it.  She wanted to see my Chinese Calligraphy. I didn't have any to show her today.

No comments:

Post a Comment