I have a headache, sunburn. It's warm, not too hot, 73 degrees, humid. Storm to south of us. I was in Three Rivers today. I did a little girl's name in calligraphy and it didn't come out well. She took it but I could tell she didn't like it. Someone asked me for 2 dragon flies. They wanted them touching. (on top of eachother?) I painted them separate. She passed and kept her money. I feel bad. All this money I've invested in my booth and I've only made about 7.00 so far this year. Need to paint better signs. Need new "trick" for public. Maybe my calligraphy is bad because of pointed pen practice with light-table almost daily, when I do italic I'm stilted. I need to overcome even this.
Paul was a loyal companion and good packer.
I got paid from PSI 35.00. I spent 12.00 sending their footpedal back. I'd like to transcribe for a company that had my trust and understanding.
35.00 for 4 hours work -- not too bad...
ReplyDeletePSI just might stand for "pissingoff secretaries intensely" as they sent me an email about payroll.
ReplyDelete