I'm at Nottawa Library again and it's going to be super cold this weekend sub zero temps, 3" more snow. Mark the runner is behind me on another computer, now he's leaving the area to talk to the support help here.
I sent an article from the Kal. Gazette to my brother in Calif. bcuz his daughter has interest in what the article spoke about. Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, and suicide. Amanda Southworth, my niece is like a poster child for the psychology industry. She did a TED talk age 15. She has had numerous interviews including one in Oprah magazine! coming out Feb 19! She is sort of famous via the internet.
Last night Paul and I watched a movie from library, Huck Finn, was pretty exciting! Nice ending. I have to admit, never read the book. Tho't I knew the plot etc., but got it mixed up with Tom Sawyer.
Somebody needs to do a cartoon of the Twain characters. Don't know if his estate still has rights to the story line or if Disney owns it now. Anyway, it'd make an awesome cartoon. Maybe it's been done. Coloring book. Guys don't color much I don't think (except Jeremiah, Leah's grandson, age 9 or 10), and Huck Finn is a guy's story, I think. In the last scene, Huck throws off his fancy clothes and runs across a wheat field towards the river where the river boats are. It's like a drone shot of him running. Oh, and slave Jim is freed by Widow Watson dying and freeing him in her will. Nice.
My ears are ringing. My phone just rang and it was no one. Hung up. had an area code starting with 8. I hate that.
Yesterday I took Mary Ellen H. to library and taught her how to google on computer. She is old order Amish and a former schoolteacher. She wanted to spend more time. Sorry, I TOLD her I had someone coming over 1:00pm and we had to leave 12:30, then she wanted to look at anatomy books, then she wanted to buy distilled water from Dollar Gen'l, I said no we had to GO. She hasn't changed since I worked for Nathan driving her to and from work every day. Except now she works every other day.
At 1:30 yesterday we had a sales-guy at our house for Erie Construction. I've got 3 days to cancel order I put in. Liked the young man. He's adopted, like me. Anyway, I've got to come up with 74.00 a month more to pay for windows I ordered in April to be put in, if I don't cancel order. We are getting 5 triple pane windows for 6,000.00, over 12 years financing.
No comments:
Post a Comment