Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Bathroom, chickens, new job,

Our bathroom needs new floor and toilet. My bro in law is will I it to install it, but they are moving, to an RV soon.

I decided against having left knee replaced in September  and instead doing it in April 2019.

The chickens are full sized young hens now, should start laying in a couple of weeks.

I'm going painting at leahs tonite or tommorrow.   I have a job now taking m.e. to work 8 45 am and picking her up. 3pm. 

I have a show this weekend at Huss school. This coming Sat. Is our anniversary of 8 years, Paul and me.  Paul is totally fixated on fixing hid John Deere garden tractors.  He tore down building #4  In backyard. One less building to do zoning paperwork on. He said it was too close to property line.

I demonstrated my craft last weekend at Lutheran church in Three Rivers. Pastor Bartz there wants a house portrait. That'd be $70.00.

Garden looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment