Friday, November 17, 2017

one week before Thanksgiving '17

So...the ole flea market in 3 riv has officially closed.  Now Nana D's Attic in Schoolcraft has pretty much taken its place, with Donna Sangsland being the victorious landlady.

I had a good craft fair in Mendon.  I sold 12.00 worth of stuff.  I sold NO 31 gifts stuff, just my own inventory.

Jill has come back to TR.  Jeff is doing very well, better than expected.

I have 2 new neices/nephews due in 2018, one in Jan. and one in March, great nephew/nieces, I am not sure, but maybe Lyd's is a girl and Amber's is a boy.  They wanted the opposite of what they had already.

Paul has a bad tooth infection involving 2 teeth which need to come out soon.  He is on PCN and Narco.

I have not had any driving calls for a couple of days.  I am going to Miller Discount after this to get butter.  I've been on a roll, making 2 batches of cookies the past couple of days.

I wrote 6 letters last night in a frenetic handwriting.

Next week I turn 61, hoo boy hasn't this been fun.  Oh my aching back.  Slept near the woodstove in a reclining chair 2 nights ago.  Could be the culprit.

Church has a fellowship on Sun. night.  I'm making cookies for that.  Have to buy some butter.



No comments:

Post a Comment