Sunday, October 9, 2016

new house closing

Seems as though October 21st will never get here.  October 20th is our closing date.  I have truck all reserved for 20th.  $130.00 @ day, U-Haul.

Am praying for 5 helpers on each end of journey, Portage and C-ville, to help with loading and unloading.

The elections are soooo embarrassing.  Hold your nose and vote.

We are done repairing the inside of the new house for now.  The appraisal reading or crunched numbers will be revealed on Monday, the 10th of October.  I wonder if Columbus day will screw that one up, will the bank be even open?  Oy vay, wait until TUES????  YES indeedy.

Patent guy calling me Tues 2:00 p.m.

Many blessings.  I am at Library.  I ate cheese sticks and a small can of chicken salad for lunch.

Next week is KIA Pastel class from 12-4.  YIPEE.  Then I will no doubt launch into panic mode to move.
'

No comments:

Post a Comment