Sunday, December 27, 2015

Mittens died Christmas Eve 2015

My cat Mittens died.  He was rambunctious and dominant.  He kind of harrassed the other cat, Bob-cat.  We think he died of ingesting a toy he was playing with, a ring from the milk jug, plastic, about 1-1/2 inches in diameter.  He couldn't pee or eat for 4 days.  On Christmas eve day we had to go to a party, he was already comatose, so we put him in  a cat cage and left.  When we returned 8:00 p.m. he was stiff as a board and not breathing. 

I have class at KIA to sign up for, have to wait for lab fee to materialize, $20.00.   I have Dr. appt. tomorrow for my knee.  Needed cane last week, knee so weak. I did do spinner bike today and yesterday at A. Fitness.

I went from church to fitness place, to library, with packed lunch. 

I have  alot of stuff to do first week in January.  Will pray up for it New Years eve.  Am preparing for it.  I contacted Traci F. and told her I was sorting clothes at DHHS where I now volunteer. I encl. a resume' and told/asked her to keep me in mind for other positions. I also sent a resume' to Trillium staffing whom I have worked for in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment