Monday, May 11, 2015

Flea Market, Three Rivers, Mich

I went down to the U.S. 131 Flea Market in Three Rivers and actually put up 2 end-caps of cards to sell. 

B. Koetje called me and will send me information regarding Flea Market in Centreville coming up this summer . I will let y'all know more when I know.

It is muggy, soggy, raining all week, T-storms (none too severe here). 

Have 14.00 in hand.  May go to Mendon, may wait a couple of days, until Wednesday or Thursday. 

Leah got some new paints.  Alot of blues, metallic blue, glittery paints, from Walmart, $15.00 worth.

I sent to Bagsunlimited for 200 larger bags, 8 x 10 and 9 x 12, I believe they are, coming in 3 days or so from NY.   I am texting alot from my phone to friend Pam, voice to text. 

Did 61 cards last Thursday night. 

Bagged them up yesterday while watching TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment