Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter weekend

The U.S. 131 Flea Market will be open Easter Sunday, 2014


I was told if I'm going to be late coming down Easter Sunday, to bring a ham with me.  


Since I AM a ham, I have the ham with me.  


Went to Mendon yesterday and painted with Leah for 3 hours or more, from about 2:30 - 5:00 p.m. I left quickly.  Leah invited me down today, Good Friday, but I have to go to Three Rivers on Sat. and Sunday, so have to ration out my gas money.  We still have 2 sacks of bottles to return for cash.

I put a bunch of penwork on FB and Google+ this morning that I scanned in 3:00 a.m.

I had done some work that had not been scanned in yet, while my scanning system was down when I swapped out towers.  We added a Dell printer/scanner which feeds through the computer tower to the Brother printer. Don't ask me how, all I know is it WORKS and the tower, which is 10 years old and I bought for 20.00 from the flea market from Randy Yeoman down there, did not recognize the brother printer as the tower was too old.

Was soooo glad to get scanning to work. Thanks to Chrissy at the flea who gave us the Dell printer for free.

Free stuff:  Last weekend we got a screw taken out of our tire and patched for free at Discount tire. Also got our printer heads cleaned and correct default settings recalibrated (was printing 4 x 6).  Need blue ink cartridge in Brother Printer. They told me at Rapid Refill, who cleaned the printheads for free (I bought printer there for 130.00), not to use blue background or it sucks blue ink out of printer.

They did me some nice copies off the Canon printer, 4 for free.

This is composition from Donna Dewberry teaching aid which I did on different colored cardstocks. Cream above and purple or blue below.  This sucked the life out of my printer cuz of bright colors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment