P. keeps saying that next door gal is different now. I think she's showing her true colors. He thinks she's high on weed. It's partially my fault that she is coming out in full bloom (by that, I mean showing her jugs as she sits on front step) now because I made a comment to P. that he shouldn't tell me that N. "looks good". Well, I did get mad. I'm not subtle. Every time I send P. out with the garbage, he takes 20 minutes, goes and talks to J. and Cat, (chatty cathy). There are 2 cathy's over there. Then P. takes walks and doesn't take dogs out, comes home tired, and dogs poop on floor. Not good. That happened once.
I feel I got pressured into the deal on the van because they wanted my car in trade, a running car I owed no money on. Now I owe 11% on 10,000.00 and I'm bummed because I didn't keep my promise to myself to think about the deal for 3 days, like I was going to. They (Chrys. dealer) made me come back and sign back of title. What if I had balked? I did though, and it took extra gas to go out there and back. I need to be grateful and not so complaining. I'm really glad we got the van. I didn't have a lot of stuff to negotiate with, i.e., cash and trade-in, so we got the van with just the trade in and no payment until Oct. which means we have one cycle with which to squirrel wisely.
I tried to get P. to focus and get a spending plan, but he just won't focus, he concentrates on the TV or on the animals, gets silly when I try to ask what do you want to do tomorrow.
I guess I need to pray more. He's ADHD, I think, can't focus on a goal. He came home with a free saddle today and wanted to put it in the van. I said no. Now we've got a saddle in our apt. I told him to stick it in his truck. He says he's not going to talk to Jean again because she wants him to get rid of his truck, no business of hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment