Paul is making glue traps for bugs out of tape he has, they work well. Gross as all get-out.
Paul wants to patent his traps (:}), I want to patent my light-board. Sarah H. gave her pens away to her cousin Sharon, I'm pretty sure, she needs to get them back and I'll give her new nibs and paper and ink.
Pastor preached on idols at church. We're supposed to bring our idols in and get rid of them. This should be interesting. Maybe there will be TVs in the bunch. In my camp, I think my 2 DVDs that I do about 2 x a week are close to being idols, but I can live without them. Besides, it brings me closer to God to do hymns in Spencerian.
Paul just found a trove of bugs under fridge, yik. We signed another lease here and next door neighbor is still here, Paul really hates him. He drinks beer all day and stares at people's butts, basically, all the time. He has brain damage. He's supposed to be out next month, that's 10 days away. We have been through this before, counting the days until he is gone, and he is still here. Goldentree is a bad place, but cheap.
Skippy is digging at his ear.
Paul made 2 heavy wagons with nice axles, 1/2" and 5/8", the heavier one is made out of bed angle iron and exercise machine steel. It is almost too heavy.
This past week was the week of the Boston massacre with the 2 guys from Russia who the first got killed and the 2nd is in serious condition at hospital, facing death penalty for terrorism. There was also a factory in Waco TX that blew up, fertilizer factory, and trashed 260 homes, they haven't uncovered the reason for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment